Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Chuck Roast

On 9/2/2012 10:11 PM, sf wrote:
> On Sun, 02 Sep 2012 21:39:14 -0500, Janet Wilder
> > wrote:
>
>> The best steak I have ever had in my life was in Buenos Aires this past
>> December. Now I know what meat is supposed to taste like.

> I would love to visit South America and Argentina is high on the list.

We did a cruise from Buenos Aires to Valparaiso, Chile around Cape Horn.
We sped 3 days in BA before we sailed. Loved it! The cruise was just
awesome. Got to see penguins in their natural habitat.

We sailed on Celebrity's Infinity. It was one of the best cruises we've
taken, and we take a lot.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas