No One

Default pulled pork

Since I live in an apartment, this is how I do mine. Coat the pork well
with a dry rub ofyour choice. Let sit in frig over night. Place pork in a
deep baking dish, smother with raw sliced onions and a goodly sprinkling of
Adolph's Meat Tenderizer (US), add a little water. Cover with lid or cover
with foil with slits. Bake for 4-6 hours on a slow oven 300 degrees, until
the meat "pulls" easily. Remove the foil about 1/2 way thru.

My own BBQ sauce.
Remove meat to dish. Place the remaining liquid in a saucepan to make the
BBQ sauce. Add about 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar, 4-5 cloves of fresh
garlic - finely diced, about ½ cup water, About ½ cup Heinz ketchup, about
1-2 tablespoons prepared mustard, about 4-5 tablespoons molasses and about
1/3 cup regular sugar (reg. Sugar + molasses = brown sugar), kosher salt,
pepper, Chipolte (hot and smoky flavored) and Cayenne pepper to taste,
regular pepper. You can add a tablespoon of prepared commercial BBQ sauce
if you are looking to add a certain hint of something like smoke etc. Taste
and adjust to your liking. Cook over medium-low heat until thick. Careful
not to burn! Strain the sauce into a container.

Either mix all the sauce into the pork or serve it on the side as a dipping
sauce to allow people to help themselves and accommodate those that don't
like their meat sauced.

Best BBQ sauce, I think, that is around and compliments the meat because it
contains some of the juice and seasonings from the pork.

Dennis

news