Posted to alt.atheism,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default Theists are destroying America ( Theists can't understand what atheism means ( Dietary ethics))

On Tue, 21 Aug 2012 18:03:02 -0700, Christopher A. Lee
> wrote:

>On Tue, 21 Aug 2012 18:50:47 -0500, Mike Lovell >
>wrote:

>>> Maybe you're not. Maybe you are and are ashamed to admit it. The vast
>>> majority of apparently strong atheists that I've encountered are ashamed of
>>> their own faith. Very ashamed.

>What "faith" is the returning serial liar lying about?
>
>>Nah I'm not, implication won't change that.
>>
>>That's their problem really if they are ashamed. If you're ashamed of
>>your beliefs, perhaps they need to be reexamined.

>>> You better talk to someone who asserts that there's a creator. Sometimes it
>>> appears you like to think you're able to consider the possibility of his
>>> existence, but you never show any evidence of it.

>>There is no evidence for a creator. Doesn't mean I exclude the
>>possibility.

>Careful - the idiot will read into that what he wants to, not what you
>mean.

So far there's no reason to believe he's capable of considering the
possibility of God's existence, so it's amusing that he seems to want people to
believe he is capable. Why do YOU think he'd want people to believe he's
capable? Do you think you know of any evidence that he might actually be
capable?
.. . .
>"If there were no evidence of Zeus there would have been nothing for
>people to have believed in".

It's the second thing on my list:

2. If there is a creator associated with this planet, all
who refer to him refer to the same being regardless of what
they call him or what they think about him.