Posted to alt.atheism,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default There's only one designer, humans! ( Dietary ethics)

On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 01:04:39 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
wrote:

>On Aug 16, 11:47*pm, dh@. wrote:
>> On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 00:37:40 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
>> wrote:

>> >That is different to what you said before.

>> * * Like what?

>> >No, and I gave you no grounds for thinking that I was.

>> * * Then you should be able to appreciate why we wouldn't necessarily be able to
>> detect them, and especially if they didn't want us to. We're in no position to
>> go find out.

>That is not what you said. You didn't say that it was a possibility
>that they might go undetected. If you had said that you would have got
>no argument from me. You said categorically that they would go
>undetected. This is the claim that I asked you to justify.

If any exist it's pretty obvious that we couldn't detect any of them even if
they inhabit every other star system in the universe, since we haven't detected
any even if they inhabit every other star system in the universe.