Posted to alt.atheism,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default Theists are destroying America ( Theists can't understand what atheism means ( Dietary ethics))

On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 19:10:51 -0500, Mike Lovell > wrote:

>On 2012-08-13, dh@. <dh@> wrote:
>>>The government (through the schools) just cannot endorse a specific
>>>religion. As per the US Constitution.

>>>That's not faith.

>> Faith is faith. Too bad you don't like it, but that's how it is. WHY don't
>> you like the fact that faith is faith, can you explain that?

>More pearls of wisdom. Yes faith is faith.

Congratulation...maybe.

>Lack of belief and lack of faith requires no faith.

Being a strong atheist does.

>>>You assert there's a intelligent creator,

>> No I sure don't. I do go farther than you're apparently capable of going and
>> consider the possibility though.

>You do, the fact that you attempt to hide it in some pathetic attempt to
>make your theism palatable to atheists.

I consider possibilities that many atheists are necessarily unable to take
into consideration. I consider the ONE possibility that strong atheists are able
to consider, plus quite a few more that they are not able to consider.

>>>you prove it. Until then we
>>>won't believe in it.
>>>
>>>Science doesn't teach us about God, it teaches us about the Universe.

>> If God exists science teaches us things about how he did/does things even if
>> you are honestly unable to comprehend.

>And there's no evidence God exists,

Here's a basic clue for you: If there were no evidence that God exists, no
one would believe that God exists. I doubt you'll ever be able to get as far as
that easy basic aspect of the situation, but no one would believe in God if
there were no evidence none the less.

>so science doesn't teach us about
>God.

It does if God exists, almost certainly even if he's not aware that this
planet exists.

>Only a theist would keep inserting God into everything.

An agnostic might too, but you can't get that far.

>Why not fairies, goblins and leprechauns??

Try to figure it out. See if you can even get close.