Wayne

Default Where to buy Tapioca Starch

(MC) wrote in news:289a46d0.0407110713.152a5f38
@posting.google.com:

> I bought some in an Asian market. However, the recipe (Pao do Queijo -
> Brazilian cheese bread) did not come out right. Now I've read that
> there is actually a sweet version and a sour version. My bag does not
> specify a difference. I guess in Brazil it is called polvilho doce.

Plain tapioca starch would be neither sweet nor sour, and is entirely
bland. You must have bought some kind of combination product intended for
a more specific use.

--
Wayne in Phoenix

If there's a nit to pick, some nitwit will pick it.