Posted to alt.atheism,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Mike Lovell Mike Lovell is offline

Default Theists are destroying America ( Theists can't understand

On 2012-08-13, dh@. <dh@> wrote:
>>The government (through the schools) just cannot endorse a specific
>>religion. As per the US Constitution.
>>
>>> . . .
>>>
>>> All you're referring to is people putting their faith in the possibility
>>> that no intelligent being(s) had any deliberate influence on how things
>>> developed on this or probably any other planet. If God does exist, science
>>> teaches us how he did and does things and atheism does nothing to help with any
>>> of it.

>>That's not faith.

> Faith is faith. Too bad you don't like it, but that's how it is. WHY don't
> you like the fact that faith is faith, can you explain that?

More pearls of wisdom. Yes faith is faith.

Lack of belief and lack of faith requires no faith.

>>You assert there's a intelligent creator,

> No I sure don't. I do go farther than you're apparently capable of going and
> consider the possibility though.

You do, the fact that you attempt to hide it in some pathetic attempt to
make your theism palatable to atheists.

>>you prove it. Until then we
>>won't believe in it.
>>
>>Science doesn't teach us about God, it teaches us about the Universe.

> If God exists science teaches us things about how he did/does things even if
> you are honestly unable to comprehend.

And there's no evidence God exists, so science doesn't teach us about
God.

Only a theist would keep inserting God into everything.

Why not fairies, goblins and leprechauns??