Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default Dietary ethics

On Thu, 09 Aug 2012 23:54:26 -0700, Dutch > wrote:

>dh@. wrote:

>>> You proved that you're a moron.

>>> I don't call it an attack, you do. It's not a valid argument, vegans are
>>> not morally suspect because "they don't support decent.. blah blah.."
>>> That's horseshit.

>>> Yes, with no importance.

>> It has importance to people who honestly favor decent AW over elimination.

>Not ones with any sense.

ALL who are willing to consider the entire situation, whether they have any
sense or not.

>> It's unimportant ONLY to eliminationists, and actually it has importance to
>> those people as well since they are OPPOSED to seeing it taken into
>> consideration.

>It's unimportant to almost everyone, because almost everyone can see
>what meaningless bullshit it is.

It's a true aspect of the situation that you don't want people to take into
consideration.

>>> No you don't,

>> That's as blatant a lie as you could tell. Who do you think believes such a
>> stupidly blatant lie, if anyone?

>Everybody who is paying attention believes that

Try presenting evidence that I don't. You can't. But every post in which I
point out that you people are opposed to everyone appreciating when decent AW
successfully results in lives of positive value for millions of livestock, I'm
posting in favor of decent AW.

>truth, even your
>ass-chum Smartypants.
>
>> . . .
>>>
>>> It just keeps getting worse for you

>> LOL!!! It's hilarious for me that you can't even attempt to explain what you
>> think you might possibly gain by persuading people to believe I believe in
>> multiple lives.

>I've never said I think you believe in multiple lives.

Good that you haven't agreed with Goo about his lies regarding that issue
then, IF you really never have.