francomcdaddy francomcdaddy is offline
Member

Location: Killorglin, Ireland
Send a message via Skype™ to francomcdaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalmia View Post
Many's the day I wish I had some dough in the freezer when I can see
that I'm almost out of rolls. Making and freezing the dough is a
breeze, thanks to a fave recipe and my ABM. My question is..... how
long should that dough thaw and/or rise before it's oven ready? Is it
OK to split the frozen dough into smaller portions, once it'll yield
to a sharp knife?

Thanks.
Dough thaw out alot faster than meat, it depends on the size of the dough and room temperature. 2/3 hours would be my take on it. I'd leave it all defrost before i'd cut it into smaller pieces.