Old 20-07-2012, 04:34 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic
Dutch Dutch is offline

Default Dietary ethics

[email protected] wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jul 2012 20:39:09 -0700, Dutch wrote:

Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess wrote:

The fact is that humans are natural predators, and eating meat is a
normal life experience for most people. The problem is that many food
animals are raised and slaughtered without regard for their comfort
and pain, which I suspect is the crux of the issue.

I agree with everything you said, except that animal welfare is not part
of the issue in the debate between [email protected] and everyone else. He tries to
make it appear that it is, but that's just one of his smokescreens.

That's a blatant lie

Nope, it is the truth.