Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Peppermint Patootie Peppermint Patootie is offline

Default Zucchini latkes?

I know I should do a web search, but I think someone here posted a good
recipe for zucchini latkes. Or maybe someone has a good one that they
haven't posted before?

My zucchini plants are starting to produce heavily, and I don't feel
like making ratatouille (too hot), nor do I feel like giving them all
away. I can stir fry them or saute with onions, but I thought I'd give
zucchini latkes a try.

Can anyone offer me guidance?

Thanks!

Priscilla