Posted to rec.food.cooking
Somebody Somebody is offline

Default You ever get a fortune cookie that did not have the fortune inside?

"ViLco" > wrote in message
> Somebody wrote:
>
>> I cracked open one Sunday and nothing inside. What does this mean?

> You're FUBAR

"It's difficult in times like these: ideals, dreams and cherished hopes rise
within us, only to be crushed by grim reality. It's a wonder I haven't
abandoned all my ideals, they seem so absurd and impractical. Yet I cling to
them because I still believe, in spite of everything, that people are truly
good at heart. I simply can't build my hopes on a foundation of confusion,
misery, and death. I hear the approaching thunder that, one day, will
destroy us too, I feel the suffering of millions. And yet, when I look up at
the sky, I somehow feel that this cruelty too shall end, and that peace &
tranquility will return once again."