Posted to rec.food.cooking
Somebody Somebody is offline

Default You ever get a fortune cookie that did not have the fortune inside?

"DavidW" > wrote in message

> No, you'll be fine. I made it all up :-)

Actually, it went quite well. As long as I pass the drug test and physical,
she is going to enroll me in training. I didn't have time to study for the
drug test, so just made it up as I went along. I had to take it right after
the interview. It seemed pretty easy though at first I thought it was going
to be difficult. Drinking lots of water a bit before the test helps... I
had test anxiety at first but then everything seemed to flow smoothly once I
relaxed.