Posted to alt.food.diabetic
A B A B is offline

Default Anyone Tried Making Frozen Yogurt?

I just researched it myself and read to use greek yogurt OR you can
drain full fat yogurt in cheesecloth and it becomes greek yogurt. I
happen to have a brand from Kroger stores called Carb Masters so I can
buy any flavor in that and use it. I also read a tip to put the sugar in
a blender or food processor(I used a magic bullet) and turn it into
powder because the granules crystalize otherwise. The recipe I found was
for a strawberry cheesecake flavor using cream cheese added to the
yogurt and swirling in sugarfree strawberry preserves....it was yummy!