Scott

Default I need some good cookie recipies

In article
outcooking.com>,
"rhinoman98" > wrote:

> Hi.
> I would like to make some good cookies. Probably just chocolate chip, or
> something pretty basic. I have seen some TV shows on the Food network with
> some tips and tricks that make them softer, chewer, and better all around.
> If anyone knows some good recipies or just has some good pointer, I would
> appreciate it very much.

Well, you don't mention WHICH type of chocolate chip--crispy, soft, or
chewy. I don't know if this was what you saw on the Food Network, but
here're Alton Brown's recipes for the different versions:
<http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show...D_9956_17114,0
0.html>

As far as tips, here's pretty much all you could want:
<http://www.baking911.com/cookies_101.htm>

For tips *and* recipes:
<http://www.joyofbaking.com/cookies.html>

please mail OT responses only