Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default My favorite episode of TTZ was just on

"zxcvbob" > wrote in message
> "It's a Good Life", where little Billy Mumy terrorizes the residents of
> Peaksville, Ohio. I like it because it's the one episode that makes me
> cringe every time I watch it. :-)
>
> -Bob

I watched some of the Twilight Zone marathon, too! God yes, Billy Mumy was
a terror in that one. It was creepy. They showed mostly the older
episodes, which I prefer. Made on the cheap, with bad (almost film noir
style) lighting and quirky camera shots. But if you watch enough you
realize a lot of young actors got their start (or at least a career boost)
by appearing in TTZ. Charles Bronson, William Shatner, Elizabeth
Montgomery, Donna Douglas. And of course, Billy Mumy ('Lost in Space').
Burgess Meredith also made frequent appearances.

Jill