Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default OT/ IT'S A MAN THING

"ChairMan" > wrote

4Th of July tale snipped........

because of the fires, fireworks are banned in Utah. Still, I heard some.
I'm building a cannon made out of a large oxygen cylinder with the base cut
off for a 4th of July and New Year's Eve noisemaker. They do use these for
bowling ball cannons, a bowling ball being the perfect fit. IIRC, about
three miles is the current record.

One time, we did full a 55 gallon metal barrel with a tbsp. of gasoline, and
pure oxygen, and kick it off with a spark from a spark plug. It blew out
windows in a few surrounding houses, set off all kinds of car and home
alarms, and left us totally deaf for a time.

Steve