Posted to rec.food.restaurants
gregz gregz is offline

Default New Restaurant - Opinions Required!

projekt > wrote:
> I was thinking more formal than simply a cafe, but not so formal that
> families would feel uncomfortable taking their kids to if that makes
> sense.
>
> On the Indian food point, did you mean in the sense that basically the
> only Indian food there really is over here is the usual curries, bhajis,
> poppadoms?
> Possibly an expansion into "real" Indian cuisine could work, using the
> existing popularity of it, but encouraging people to experience proper
> Indian food.

I ate at a good Indian restaurant. It was lunch buffet, and I got to try
many things. I would not know what to order otherwise. All unusual, tasty,
spicy. I would be hard pressed to know what to order for dinner.
Explanations on the menu for us dummies. Only place I know in the city, and
I don't like to go to the crowded city.

Greg