Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default I'm back from surgery

"Jacquie" > wrote in message
m...
> Well it was supposed to be a simple Laparoscopic surgery, but he found a
> lot of scar tissue from my last surgery...so instead of cutting he just
> tried Laparoscopic in different areas. Wayne say my stomach look like I
> was shot with a machine gun. He finally got it when he was about three
> inches from the gall bladder. He told me it was the biggest most inflamed
> gallbladder that he has ever removed, and the surgery was pretty tough. He
> kept me in over night so they could give me heprin to tin my blood. I
> don't know what they did to me on the table but I have been so stiff I can
> barely move, Wayne has been a dear helping me up and down from the couch.
> I am loosening up a bit...I can usually get off the couch myself
> now...still hard work though. He also told me I had the beginnings of
> Cirrhosis of the liver caused by obesity and the live may heal itself if I
> loose more weight.

I'm really glad for you that it's over, but sorry that it didn't go as
smoothly as you had hoped. The main thing is, take it easy and recover fully
before attempting too many things. Once you're recovered you can continue to
work on the other things like weight loss etc. Good for Wayne that he's
being so helpful!

Cheri