Wayne

Default pulled pork

JimLane > wrote in news:1089696388.422663@news-
1.nethere.net:

> alzelt wrote:
>
>> In Eastern Carolina, cole slaw is a traditional topping. Try this one.

> snip
>
>> 1 c low fat mayonnaise

> Right. Since when is "low fat" mayo traditional? It is a relatively new
> creation compared to the rich history of pulled pork.
>

> jim

I've had many pulled pork sandwiches with a slaw topping, but never one
that had a mayo based dressing. I doubt I'd like it, and I'd certainly
consider it non-traditioinal.

That said, however, there's nothing wrong with subbing full-fat mayo with
a low fat product. Some are rather good. One I've tried recently that
surprised me with its good taste and texture is Best Food's "Just 2
Good".

--
Wayne in Phoenix

If there's a nit to pick, some nitwit will pick it.