Posted to rec.food.cooking
Brooklyn1 Brooklyn1 is offline

Default Spaghetti Frittata With Mussels And Asparagus

On Fri, 29 Jun 2012 11:46:47 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 29/06/2012 11:10 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>> PanDOODOO wrote:
>>>

>> A shellfish omelet... BLECH... doesn't get more TIAD except for the
>> asparagus... asparagus with seafood is as TIAD as mushrooms with
>> seafood.
>>

>Poppycock....

Hey, my neighbor's dog eats its own shit.

>one of the favourite dishes in our house is a pasta,
>asparagus and shrimp stir fry.

Pasta is not an omelet, but still shrimp with asparagus is awful...
are you sure in your past life you weren't a German shepherd?

>Toss in the pasta and top with freshly grated Parmesan.

Shrimp with cheese proves your entire family has their taste buds in
their ass... go know TIAD is genetic and communicable.