Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Spaghetti Frittata With Mussels And Asparagus

On 29/06/2012 11:10 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> PanDOODOO wrote:
>>

> A shellfish omelet... BLECH... doesn't get more TIAD except for the
> asparagus... asparagus with seafood is as TIAD as mushrooms with
> seafood.

Poppycock.... one of the favourite dishes in our house is a pasta,
asparagus and shrimp stir fry. Cook the pasta. Saute lots of chopped
garlic in olive oil with a good pinch of hot chili flakes, then add
chopped asparagus and shrimp. Toss in the pasta and top with freshly
grated Parmesan.