H. Harrand

Default pulled pork

There is a place here in Alabama (Bunyan's) in Florence (close to Memphis,
sorta) that serves a KILLER coleslaw on their pork sandwiches. It's a mild
or hot (lovin' the hot) mustard slaw. My guess would be grated cabbage,
onions and carrots with mustard, hot sauce and sugar to hold it all
together. It is stellar w/the smoky pork. I always make a stop there if
I'm in that area.

yummy,
helen