Posted to alt.food.wine
Steve Slatcher Steve Slatcher is offline

Default TN: mostly dull wines in mostly wet Scotland

Welcome to Britain

Next time put out a shout for reccos on the UK Wine Forum - I am sure
you could have done better wine-wise.

Tesco and Morrision's are definitely to be avoided when it comes to
wine. Luvians is quite well known, but I have no idea if is is regarded
as expensive - prices do vary a lot from shop to shop here. There are
some great wine shops and restaurants in Edinburg - based on what others
have said - haven't tried them myself.

The English "Champagne" you never heard of was probably a pretty good
bet, but I suppose Prosecco is safe at least.

--
www.winenous.co.uk