Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
wineracks wineracks is offline

Default exploding wine bottles! OH NOES!!!!!

wineracks had written this in response to
http://www.drinksforum.com/winemakin...OES-11614-.htm
:

Dar V wrote:

I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have
here on
this post. I will be coming back to your forum for more soon, besdie that
I have
some kinda news for you now your Wine will gets better with age, and if
you want
to guarantee that your well fermented bottle of wine is kept at the right
temperature and is well protected, the right type of storage is essential
and here
is the link below I am providing. Have a look. Thank you
http://www.commercialwineracksforsal...en-wine-racks/

Delivered via http://www.drinksforum.com/
Beer and Wine Community
Web, RSS and Twitter access to your favorite newsgroup -
rec.crafts.winemaking - 32592 messages and counting!