Dar V

Default Is sour cherry wine better than sweet cherry wine?

It all depends on your fruit and YOUR tastebuds. I made my first cherry
wine out of Door County pie/tart cherries from northeast Wisconsin. It was
good at 1 year but then the tartness really came out after that, so my next
batch was made out of sweet frozen cherries. I like sweeter wines, so I
think I will like this better than the last batch. I would look at this
first batch of yours as a trial run, and make changes after you try it. The
point is to make something you like and your friends/family like. Besides
which, I'm sure cherries from Wisconsin taste a bit different than from
somewhere else, so even if you use the same recipe it'll be a bit different.
Good-luck.
Darlene

m...