Posted to rec.food.cooking
Somebody Somebody is offline

Default something I've noticed about this group

"Nancy2" > wrote in message
On Jun 18, 10:34 pm, Mark Thorson > wrote:
> Somebody wrote:
>
> > I think it will die out. Is there anyone under 40 that knows what Usenet

> That's why it will survive. We're an elite club.
> We want the riff-raff to stay out. Facebook is
> good for absorbing most of that ilk.

I have read expert opinions who think FB is only good for about
another 5 years or so. Then it will die. One can only hope.

N.

---

My wife, ex wife, would spend hours on it. She tried to get me into it. I
did try it and canceled my account a few days later... I was at my sister's
a couple months ago, and she was at the computer on Facebook typing away
furiously when I came in the room . She said (without looking up): This is
soo much work! (The way she said it, it was like she really was at work and
had to do it. She obviously wasn't really enjoying it at that moment and
was feeding some weird addiction to keeping her farmville crops growing.)