Posted to rec.food.cooking
pltrgyst[_2_] pltrgyst[_2_] is offline

Default Anyone have the "Lifetime Cookware"?(waterless)

On 6/12/12 6:02 PM, wrote:
> On Monday, November 8, 2010 9:38:38 AM UTC-6, Kalmia wrote:
>> I saw this line demonstrated years ago - and now wonder how good it
>> really is or was. At the time, too expensive for my budget. They
>> still have a website, so I guess they managed to stay in business.
>>
>> Any comments from owners?

> I am an owner and Saladmaster was the next step in our healthy living.

Owners of most things are supportive of their own buying habits.

My wife had a saladmaster set when we got married. They're decent
aluminum pans, but nothing special, and their compound lip and the lid
vents are a pain to keep clean. I gave them away within a year.

-- Larry