Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Iced coffee strategy: yours?

On Thu, 31 May 2012 17:05:47 -0700 (PDT), Kalmia
> wrote:

> I guess my question is --- how soon would you make coffee for later
> iced coffee? I wanted it made and well chilled before I dumped it
> over ice. I loathe preparing food with guests looking on.

How hard is it to make iced coffee? People want varying amounts of
cream and sugar in their coffee (even if it's iced); so I'd make a
simple syrup instead of using granulated sugar, put simple syrup &
cream/milk into pouring containers and let them make it themselves.