Posted to rec.food.cooking
gtr gtr is offline

Default So are you guilty of having (one or more of) "5 bad (restaurant) customer habits"?

On 2012-05-24 18:00:23 +0000, Brooklyn1 said:

> "It includes all people who leave their good manners, courtesy,
> cleanliness and other standards at the door – would you behave like
> that in your own home? No – well then don’t do it here either."
>
> That's an incorrect assumption, folks who behave like
> arseholes in restos behave exactly the same at home...

Jesus, it's like your intent is to state the exact opposite of
everything I ever knew to be true. I personally know people that
aren't assholes but inexplicably get testy, snide and demanding in the
company of waiters and waitresses. I've never understood it.

> €¦actually worse at home, servers see patrons on their best behaviour.

Maybe if everything you said didn't apply to all people living it would
produce less of that fart noise...