Posted to rec.food.cooking
Cheryl[_3_] Cheryl[_3_] is offline

Default Grocery List tool - shop fast, shop easy

On 5/21/2012 5:08 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

> I have some bills that are paid automatically but the credit card bill isn't
> one of them. I want to see that bill each month.

Everyone should look at their bills more than monthly. I recently had a
bogus charge and had to have my card cancelled while they investigated.
Since the charge was caught early, the item in question hadn't even
been delivered to the thief yet. Yes, they ordered online and had it
delivered, a big TV. The company where the thief used my credit account
(can't say card because I had it in my possession) looked up the address
and it was a house for sale, so possibly vacant. They were able to
contact UPS to tell them not to deliver it.