Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ernest Dotson Ernest Dotson is offline

Default So are you guilty of having (one or more of) "5 bad (restaurant)customer habits"?

On May 24, 11:12*am, spamtrap1888 > wrote:
> On May 24, 8:52*am, ChattyCathy > wrote:
>
> > <http://www.food24.com/News-and-Guides/Features/5-Bad-customer-habits-....>

> Split bills? Why should a table of hamburger eaters pay for their
> friend's lobster?

The bigger issue for me is that I typically don't like to carry much
cash. If I'm eating with friends, only one person can pay via card if
the checks aren't separate. That said, it's certainly something that
customers should make their waiter aware of before ordering. It *is*
a jerk move to expect them to split it after the fact.