Posted to rec.food.cooking
spamtrap1888 spamtrap1888 is offline

Default So are you guilty of having (one or more of) "5 bad (restaurant)customer habits"?

On May 24, 8:52*am, ChattyCathy > wrote:
> <http://www.food24.com/News-and-Guides/Features/5-Bad-customer-habits-...>

Split bills? Why should a table of hamburger eaters pay for their
friend's lobster? And why assume that the customer sending back his
glass of moldy wine is doing so to impress his girlfriend -- did you
taste it? Further, people who are out to have a good time truly do not
want to complain -- if food or service is bad they likely despair of
receiving satisfaction, especially from a server who thinks you should
just shut up and drink your moldy wine.

The other complaints I cannot relate to: we all order drinks, or none.
Misbehaving offspring are immediately Tasered to remind them to
behave. And as long as the server isn't an anus we aren't either.