Posted to rec.food.preserving
The Cook The Cook is offline

Default Oregano

I now have 16 American Harvest trays of oregano drying. I am drying
it on the stems. Much easier than trying to get it off the stem
before drying. This is just ordinary oregano.

I have another plant which is supposed to be Greek oregano. Will do
it as soon as this stuff finished. Actually almost all of my
perennial herbs need to be cut and preserved somehow. My thyme plant
is huge going over the side of the raised bed. Nice to see something
really producing.
--
Susan N.