Posted to rec.food.cooking
Judy Haffner Judy Haffner is offline

Default Self-Rising Flour= Regular Flour +?

sf wrote:

>I see George has given you a url, so
> change of topic. I guess you missed my
> ping to you. I made those thumbprint
> cookies the other day and they are pure
> crack. I don't need the calories and
> hubby is trying to cut back on carbs and
> sugar so it's a good thing I only made a
> half recipe because they were hard not
> to inhale. They were that good! Thanks
> for the recipe, I'm definitely making
> them again!

Yes, I did check out the site for making regular flour into self-rising,
that George sent (thanks, George!) and also thanks I, not -l for
breaking it down, as have that all written out, and is a big help.
Whenever in doubt, all a person has to do, is ask this group of
information and education, and one shall get a answer immediately! ) I
plan to make the Chocolate Cobbler tonight and just saved myself $5 on
the self-rising flour! Yippee!

No, I didn't see your Ping, as had been busier than usual lately, and
haven't been around much. Glad you liked those cookies, as I know they
are always a hit whenever I have made them. A real "keeper"!

Judy