Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_2_] dsi1[_2_] is offline

Default Just tried the Taco Bell Doritos Loco Taco

On 4/30/2012 12:18 PM, Chemo the Clown wrote:

> Taco Bell hot sauce will give the runs for a week. I haven't eaten
> there probably in 10 years...maybe even 15. The food is just plain
> crap.

I like Taco Bell. It's one of the few places where I don't feel sick
after eating there. I don't feel happy either but that would be asking
for entirely too much. My guess is that the Loco Taco might be a big hit
with the patrons. I've had about 8 of them and I don't really eat there
that much. I swear I don't! :-)