Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bryan[_6_] Bryan[_6_] is offline

Default "Lay-down-dance" music (was: RIP Dick Clark)

On Apr 20, 6:55*pm, Gary > wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
>
> > The public's appetite for crappy music never
> > ceases to amaze me.

> > John Kuthe...

> There really is no crappy music. *All is an artist's version of what sounds
> cool to them, at least. *As long as even that person likes it, it's good
> stuff.

My favorite make-love-to music is The Rolling Stones, especially Let
it Bleed, Sticky Fingers and Exile on Main Street. Steely Dan's,
Can't Buy a Thrill is good stuff too, as are the Bowie albums, The
Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars, Diamond
Dogs and Aladdin Sane.

Anyone else want to chime in with their favorites? C'mon, we're grown-
ups here.

> Gary

--Bryan