Posted to rec.food.cooking
BillyZoom BillyZoom is offline

Default RIP Dick Clark

On Apr 19, 7:23*pm, John Kuthe > wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Apr 2012 15:42:16 -0700 (PDT), > wrote:

> >Life sucks when you're poor, Johny.

> It's a beautiful day here BillySimple! I rode two laps around the park
> today, about 14 miles total! (It's a big park!)
>
> Hope you are having fun.
>
> John Kuthe...

Of course you did, homo. Lots of spare time, eh, loser? And not so
lots of money. I was talking to a nursing recruiter today and she was
laughing about applicants who keep applying to every position
available. She said they never get the point that they're an automatic
reject. At least she didn't mention your name, so hope springs
eternal. Or maybe it doesn't. Because there was more to the
conversation. You're practically a celebrity among nursing recruiters
now!