Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.philosophy,talk.politics.animals,alt.politics
Rupert Rupert is offline

Default "Speciesism" - nothing wrong with it

On Apr 18, 1:30*am, George Plimpton > wrote:
> On 4/17/2012 1:36 PM, Rupert wrote:

> >> Not everyone's, Woopert - but yours and ****wit's, for certain.

> > And how did you come to that conclusion?

> Once again, you reveal your low time value.

As I've just mentioned, you reveal your low time value in the other
part of the thread, where you make a claim, say that you don't want to
waste your time substantiating the claim, and yet waste just as much
time engaging in a childish "No, I didn't"; "Yes, you did" exchange.

My posts do not indicate my low time value to any greater extent than
yours indicate your low time value.