Jesse Skeens

Default Char Broil Silver Smoker 492 or 738 sq inches?

"L. Cook" > wrote in message >. ..
> "Jesse Skeens" > wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just got a new Char Broil Silver Smoker from HD. According to the
> > NB site the Silver should have 492sq inch cooking area. Yet the
> > sticker (from Char Broil) attached to my unit says it's 738 (like the
> > BD). The sticker does mark it as a Silver Smoker.
> >
> > It doesn't seem to have the warming plate that the black diamond shows
> > so I guess I got the Silver Smoker/492.
> >
> > Jesse

> Well, you could always use your tape measure and a bit of math....heh
> heh.

True but I wasn't exactly sure what they considered a "cooking area",
ie if they were using extra grates etc to get that figure.

Can anyone tell me how long the Black Diamond is? I assume the Silver
would be shorter overall, from left ot right.
Jesse