Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default Always put quotes around "vegan"

On Mon, 9 Apr 2012 16:01:26 -0700, "Dutch" > wrote:

><dh@.> wrote in message ...
>> On Tue, 3 Apr 2012 15:56:13 -0700, "Dutch" > wrote:
>>
>>><dh@.> wrote

>>>That's a lie, consideration of animal suffering,

>> That's part of it

>It's all of it.

Liar.

>>>...[appreciation for lives of positive value for livestock animals]
>>>is beyond laughable.

>> Not to everyone.

>Explain the distinction between "consideration of animal suffering" and
>"appreciation for lives of positive value for livestock animals".

Consideration of suffering is considering a negative aspect. The other
considers a positive aspect which is why you've been opposing it all these
years.

>If I "consider animal suffering" then I obviously "appreciate lives of
>positive value for livestock animals"

Are you now claiming to appreciate lives of positive value for livestock
animals? If so, what made you change your mind all of a sudden do you know? Why
doesn't it make you feel dirty any more?