Posted to alt.food.wine,sci.chem
Patok[_2_] Patok[_2_] is offline

Default rapid aging

aruzinsky wrote:
> On Apr 9, 10:49 am, Patok > wrote:
>> aruzinsky wrote:

>>> Agreed; you are a moron, QED.

>> As my primary school teacher used to say, when we were tossing names around
>> at each other: "What you say is what you are".

> And, Pee-wee Herman used to say, "I know you are, but, what am I?"
> Whatever validity such statements have are scientifically explained by
> the psychological phenomenon known as "projection." See
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection . If your
> primary school teacher were not a moron, he or she would have given a
> scientific explanation as I did.

My teacher would have been a moron to explain projection to first-graders.

> Examine the facts. Mike Tommasi falsely and too verbosely accused me
> of cross posting. He does not deserve to save face. He deserves to
> have his nose rubbed in it like a dog who pooped on the rug.
> Incidentally, I am not a civil engineer (pun intended).

Whatever you are or not, it's your responsibility to know where what you
write goes. As they say, "ignorance is no excuse". You *did* cross post, so
Mike's accusation was not false. And if anything was verbose, it was your
unwarranted shouting, Mr non-civil engineer.

--
You'd be crazy to e-mail me with the crazy. But leave the div alone.
*