Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Does the carb count look right on this?

I am going through my bookmarks and removing old stuff. I never did make
this recipe and I can't make it for myself now seeing as how I can't have
cheese or tuna but... 10 grams of carb per serving? That just looks wrong.
Straight out, 1 cup of corn and 3 cups of mashed potatoes would be 4 cups of
carbs with 1/2 a cup being a serving or 15 grams. Since there are 4
servings and presumably a serving would be a cup, that would be 30 grams
right there. No? And then there's the cheese sauce. That is supposed to
be thick so more carbs right there. No? Am I missing something? Here is
the recipe:

http://www.yummly.com/recipe/Creamy-...Pie-Recipezaar

In case you don't want to click the link, here are the ingredients:

3 cups cheese (thick, sauce)
425 grams tuna (water)
1 cup corn (kernel)
3 cups mashed potatoes