Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Ping Janet Wilder

Janet,

I am in the midst of making your almond macaroons wth the Pesach sucraloe
sweetener. Unfortunately I accidentally deleted the recipe adn
immediately jotted down my memeory and wel will see how it turns out. I
made one change as I had no vanilla KLP so I added powdered ginger.

Coul dyou eithe r post here or email me the recipe so I can have it in my
files as I will, surely not have remembered all the details now, will not
by next year(or even next week:-)

Have a wonderful Pesach to you and to all to whom it applies on this list.

Wendy-so happy not to be cooking for the Seder anymore