Old 31-03-2012, 10:50 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Chemo the Clown[_2_] Chemo the Clown[_2_] is offline

Default What's Best For The Best Burger?

On Mar 31, 2:14*pm, Ron wrote:
I keep seeing articles where people say to use meats with low(er) fat,
15 to 20 per cent, and others who say that hamburgers with higher fat
content makes better burgers. Personally, I love a lot of fat on my
ribeye steaks, but in a hamburger it's too hard to tell if it has high
fat or not. So, can anyone say if fatty burgers are all that bad?

Ron

I like about 20% fat. If I get hamburger with less, I'll add a little
sausage. I think a bison burger is a little flavorless so make them
with 50/50 beef and bison.