Posted to rec.food.cooking
Pennyaline[_10_] Pennyaline[_10_] is offline

Default Lining a lazy Susan cupboard

On 4/2/2012 8:33 AM, Julie Bove wrote:
> I would love to get rid of them but I can't afford to redo my kitchen. I
> don't even have room to store paper products in the kitchen. They are in
> the garage. I do have a small pullout cabinet to store things like plastic
> bags. I freaking hate those pullouts too but all of my lower cabinets are
> those. Things fall behind just as they fly off the shelves of the lazy
> Susan. I just ordered some new reaching tools. It is hard for me to get
> back there.

Why do things "fly off the shelves"? How hard to you spin the damned
thing? I've dealt with those corner cupboard lazy susan things in my
parents' homes and my siblings' homes, and I had them in one of my
kitchens once, and I've not experienced anything flying off. Falling
over, yes, but never falling off or flying anywhere.