Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Peppermint Patootie Peppermint Patootie is offline

Default Easter dinner

In article >,
"Julie Bove" > wrote:

> Has anyone made any plans yet?

We had our traditional spring New England Boiled Dinner last Sunday. My
niece was with me that weekend, so I planned the dinner for Sunday
evening to coincide with when she'd need to go home. Her parents came
down for the dinner and took her home, saving me some travel with her on
the bus/subway.

On Easter weekend I'm roasting myself a turkey because it's on sale and
I love leftover turkey. So do my cats, and I recently cleaned out one
of my freezers, so I have plenty of room for containers of turkey stock
and the like.

PP