Posted to alt.food.barbecue
B. Server B. Server is offline

Default Just another reason to raise prices and screw us...

Well don't let anything screw up a good conspiracy theory, but the
state of Texas, from which comes the third highest agricultural output
in the US has lost upwards of $7Billion in 2011 due to drought. More
directly, Texas is the largest beef producer in the US and that
industry lost an estimated $3.23Billion. So you might factor in what
impact a drop in supply of that magnitude has on prices.

--bs