Lew Bryson

Default Beer troubles in Pennsylvania

"Joel" > wrote in message
> I'm sure somebody knows exactly, but in the past few years
> it's been around the third week of June.
> If I were a local organizer for the NHC, I'd personally want
> to have somebody give a talk about beer in the region. And if
> you have a book to sell, so much the better. After all, it seems
> to work for Ken Schramm.

Sounds like a great tip, Joel, thanks. I'll check into it right away.

--
Lew Bryson

www.LewBryson.com
Author of "New York Breweries" and "Pennsylvania Breweries," 2nd ed., both
available at <www.amazon.com>
The Hotmail address on this post is for newsgroups only: I don't check it,
or respond to it. Spam away.