Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science
Derek[_3_] Derek[_3_] is offline

Default "vegan" arrogance and egotism

On Wed, 28 Mar 2012 10:05:05 -0700, George Plimpton >
wrote:

>On 3/28/2012 4:14 AM, Derek wrote:
>
>> [solid analysis that points toward your twin]

>So, back in that thread in alt.christnet that ****wit caused to be
>crossposted to a.a.e.v., when someone named "Lesley" showed up and
>started threatening to reveal personal information (street address,
>etc.) information about me, "Mark" exhorted "her" not to do it, and
>subsequently claimed to know "Lesley". I think they're the same; their
>"conversation" was a sham.

Lesley would never post here using her real name, but I can't fathom
what David would get out of pretending to be both her and someone who
knows her just to threaten exposing your whereabouts. He screwed up
there or changed his plans to infiltrate the pro-animal rights side.

I've been looking at Glen's, Mark's and Lesley's post for similarities
and discrepancies for a couple of days now, and I'm certain they're
all David. Has his conscience finally got the better of him, I wonder,
and made him turn to a vegetarian lifestyle? One thing's for certain;
if he has he will no doubt reject any responsibility for the
collateral deaths associated with his new diet. Being my identical
mirror twin we have a lot in common, and our sense of moral
responsibility is identical even if our views on animal rights used to
be different. That view may have changed now, as it sometimes does,
and there's no looking back once that view changes.

I've put my email address back in the headers today now I'm certain
who it was. I'm not going to change what I do because of his
game-playing. I'll just have to be more careful, that's all.